Below is what Jesus said about himself ⤵
1. I am a man (John 8:40)
2. I am a son of man (Matthew 11:19)
3. God sent me ONLY to the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24 and Matthew 10:5-6)
4. God is GREATER than me (John 14:28)
5. God sent me to proclaim to the Israelites that He is one and ONLY (Mark 12:29 and John 17:3)
6. God sent me to tell the Israelites that He is the ONLY one to be served and worshipped (Matthew 4:10, Mark 12:30)
7. God didn’t send me as a God to be served and worshipped but to serve and worship Him only. (Matthew 20:28)
8. ANYBODY who worship me, is wasting his/her precious critical time. (Matthew 15:9)
9. I never ever claimed to be God because I have God to whom I cried and prayed (Matthew 27:46 and Matthew 26:39)
10. I can’t do ANYTHING on my own. I do only what God commands me to do. (John 5:19, 30)
If, still with what Jesus said about himself above, someone continues to say Jesus is God, then there are at least TWO Gods. Jesus and the God he cried and prayed to in Matthew 27:46, John 11:35 and Matthew 26:39!
And if that’s true, then Jesus must be lying in John 17:3 because he said God is one and only.
May God hasten His guidance on the misled. Amen